ANASTASIA YANCHUK – Nati
The art of elegance
1. List of countries we ship to:
– EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden)
– UK, Switzerland;
– Extra EU countries: Australia, Canada, Japan, Singapore,United Arab Emirates, USA.
We ship artworks and prints with the couriers we have an agreement with (non selectable by the customer at the time of purchase)
2. Shipping Times:
Delivery to major destinations in 1-5 working days (Express Shipping).
Please keep in mind that delivery times can vary depending on the product chosen and origin/destination relation: from 2-3 days for neighboring countries and from 4 up to 20 days for countries with long distances.
Delays of up to 10 days are unfortunately possible due to e.g. weather incidents, customs, operational backlogs o Covid-19.
We apologise for the inconvenience.
3. Dispatching Times:
– 1-3 business days: for shipping in EU;
– up to 14 business days: for worldwide shipping (time to prepare documentations and customs forms).
We strive to ship orders as quickly as possible.
Before placing an order
Duties and taxes
A Customer will be responsible to pay shipping costs, duties, value added tax or other similar charges. If a Client refuse to pay additional amounts (custom duties, charges), a delivery will be returned to us. We will refund money back to a Customer (minus the costs of shipping from your country).
Items are declared at purchase value for exporting and under no circumstance will documents be falsified.
A Customer own only an artwork, not the copyright to it. Copyright is owned by Anastasia Yanchuk (Nati).
Collectors or Customers may not copy or reproduce artwork in any way without written permission from the artist.
Additionally, the purchase of an original painting or print does not give a permission to mint the piece into an NFT.
Each artwork and print is checked before shipment.
We do our best to offer colour accurate photography of the artwork, but please be mindful that calibrations often vary between devices.
If something has gone wrong, or your item wasn’t as you were expecting – we will do everything to resolve it.
If you’re not satisfied by your order you have a right to cancel and return it within 7 days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
Only if artworks are unhandled and in their original packaging, will they be eligible for return. Products with damaged or unusable packaging WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If returned artworks/prints are deemed unfit upon inspection for any reason, we reserve the right to deny a refund.
To speed up the process of return we ask you to send a request via email: email@example.com
If the Customer is not satisfied with the purchase:
We adhere to a return policy within 7 days of receiving the product.
For possible return, it is necessary to send us the request by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to make a return, your item must be in the same condition in which you received it. You may return any suitable artwork/print in its condition and properly packed in the original packaging (it is important to save the original packaging).
In the event of a return, the Customer is entitled to a refund of the price paid.
If returned prints/artwork are deemed unfit upon inspection, we reserve the right to deny a refund.
Items with damaged or unusable packaging WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Returns are allowed:
- if the work is different from that chosen by Customer;
- if the artwork arrives damaged during shipping;
If Client recieves a different artwork it’s necessary to:
- send us a request for change within 3 days from the delivery date by email: email@example.com;
- prepare an artwork for shipping in original packaging (we’ll send a courier to collect a shipment)
If Client recieves a damaged package:
- it’s necessary to provide photos of the packaging, to show us the current state of the packaging and artwork;
- send us the material within 3 days from the delivery date by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The customer will be contacted shortly. Depending on the extent of the damage, we can repair the work or return it (the buyer gets a refund for the expense).
Customer guarantee: compensation of damage caused by the shipping company.
Every artwork and print is inspected before shipment/quality control before shipping.
We are not liable for goods once they are in the possession of collectors, buyers. It is not our duty to refund, exchange, replace or compensate by any means for the damage of products that have been mishandled by customers. For example: fingerprints on the border, scratches on prints surface, etc.
Advice and Warnings
Caring for your Paintings and Fine Art Prints:
- Keep temperatures between 68 – 73,40 degrees Fahrenheit (20-23 degrees Celsius). For most pieces of art, a stable, cool temperature is the best.
- Do use compressed air in a can to blow away surface dust.
- Use a delicate brush to gently remove surface dirt from your paintings.
- Be careful not to bump or scratch the painting. If the paint is damaged in any way, avoid dusting altogether.
- The best type of light for your painting is indirect sunlight, recessed lighting, and halogen lights (not ultraviolet).
- Artworks with crystals Swarovski: polish crystals carefully with a soft, lint free cloth
- Artworks with gold leaf/silver leaf. The safest way to clean gold/silver leaf effectively is through an extremely gentle dusting using a soft brush (e.g.: squirrel hair brush).
- Do not allow any rigid object to press against the front or back surface of the stretched canvas as this could create permanent indentation damage. When storing or transferring, take care to protect the canvas surfaces from becoming dinged or dented. When it becomes necessary to handle or move a painting, avoid touching the paint surface or the back of the canvas. Do not apply any kind of pressure (even finger pressure) to the back of a canvas;
- Don’t place the artwork above a heat source such as fireplaces. In addition to the damage caused by radiating heat, dirt that rises with the heat may cause damage.
- It is unadvisable to hang paintings in a moist environment such as a room which has a bath or shower.
- Ultraviolet light should be kept away from the paintings as fugitive dyes and colorants used in paints will eventually discolour under exposure to this type of light. The fading of pigments and dyes will affect the colour balance of the artwork.
- Do not clean the surface by using solvents or cleaning products of any kind.
- Never use dry or moist dust cloths, stiff bristle brushes or feather dusters to clean a painting as threads can catch on areas of raised paint and dusters can scratch the painting.
- Avoid spraying any fresheners, polish etc. directly onto a painting.
- If necessary: contact an artist for any restoration work or seek professional cleaning services. An expert restorer will choose the professional cleaning services. An expert restorer will choose the correct method that is best suited to the work of art. The risk of damage to the painting will be much less if it is cleaned by a reputable professional in the field of art preservation.
- Do not use abrasive cleaning supplies (such as paper towels) as they can cause very tiny scratches.
- Use a simple lint-free cotton cloth.
- Do not use alcohol, petrol or other agressive liquids.
- When cleaning the acrylic glass avoid too much pressure. Be kind!
- By using gloves you avoid finger prints.
Print on canvas:
- Do not keep print on canvas in direct sunlight (Soft lighting is best).
- Prints should be kept indoors
- Keep away from high humidity and moisture.
- Clean a canvas with a soft, lint-free, dry cloth or feather duster
- Do not immerse in water or use cleaning products as these can damage the material
- Use a delicate brush to gently remove surface dirt from your prints