1. Countries to which we ship the products:
– Europe: EU countries (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Hungary);
– Europe: non-EU countries (UK, Switzerland);
– Non-EU countries: Australia, Canada, United Arab Emirates, Japan, Singapore, USA.
Shipments are made with the couriers with which we have an agreement (not selectable by the customer)
All works shipped from Italy to non-EU destinations require an export license (self-certification is required). The seller will need to submit an application via the SUE platform.
Self-certification takes a maximum of 14 days.
2. Shipping time:
Delivery to main destinations in 1-5 working days (Express Shipping).
Please note that delivery times may vary depending on the product chosen and the origin/destination relationship; 2-3 days for neighboring countries and 4 to 20 days for countries with long distances.
Delays in deliveries can occur for various reasons, for example due to adverse weather events or slowdowns in customs activities. We apologize for the inconvenience.
3. Order preparation times:
The expected times are:
– 1-3 working days: for shipments to the EU;
– up to 14 working days: for shipments outside the EU.
We try to process orders as soon as possible.
Rights and duties
Shipping costs, taxes, any duties and customs charges are the responsibility of the Customer. If the buyer refuses to pay the customs duty, the order will be returned to the sender. The Customer will be refunded the cost of the purchase (minus return shipping costs).
The goods are declared for final export; any customs charges are paid on the basis of the value resulting from the purchase invoice (appropriately redetermined for customs purposes).
The rights to the artworks remain the exclusive property of Anastasia Yanchuk (Nati) even after purchase. The purchaser or owner of a work of art does not acquire the right to reproduce or copy it without express written authorization from the artist.
Additionally, purchasing an original painting or print does not grant permission to mint the image into an NFT.
Every artwork and print is checked before shipping.
Returns and refunds policy
Did something not go as you expected?
We want you to be happy with your purchase. We do our best to provide a color accurate photograph of the artwork, but please note that calibrations often vary between devices.
If the Customer is not satisfied with the purchase:
We operate a 7 day return policy after receiving the product.
For any return it is necessary to send us the request via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to make a return, your item must be in the same condition in which you received it. You may return any eligible artwork/prints in their condition and properly packaged in their original packaging (it is important to save the original packaging).
In case of return, the Customer has the right to a refund of the price paid. If returned prints/artwork are deemed unsuitable upon inspection, we reserve the right to deny a refund.
Products with damaged or unusable packaging WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Returns are permitted:
• if the work is different from the one chosen by the buyer;
• if the artwork arrives damaged during shipping.
To return the work different from the one chosen:
The good must be in the same condition in which it was received and returned correctly packaged in the original packaging. We will be responsible for organizing the collection of the work of art!
In case of return, the Customer has the right to a refund of the price paid.
If you receive a damaged package, you must:
• take photos of the packaging to show us the current state of the packaging and the artwork so we can make a decision together;
• send us the material within 3 days of the delivery date via email: email@example.com
The Customer will be contacted shortly. Depending on the extent of the damage, we can repair the work or return it (the buyer gets a refund).
We are not responsible for artwork once it is in the possession of the collector or purchaser. There are no refunds, replacements or compensation for damages caused by Customers, buyers or collectors.
For example: fingerprints on the edges, stains, scratches on prints, etc.
Advice and warnings
Precautions to ensure a longer life of the artworks:
• store artwork in a dust-free environment to reduce the amount of dirt;
• maintain a normal temperature: the temperature must be as stable as possible and without sudden variations. Most favorable conditions for works of art: the humidity rate is around 55% and the temperature is around 20-23°);
• avoid displaying acrylic paintings in areas where smoking is permitted, near fireplaces or stoves;
• avoid hanging paintings in a humid environment such as a room with a bathtub or shower;
• Do not hang your artwork in direct sunlight;
• do not clean the works using solvents or detergents;
• to clean the work of art, pass delicately with a soft brush (synthetic hair), clean, with a flat tip (holding the painting vertically starting from the top of the canvas and moving slowly downwards. Once the first passed, the picture is rotated 90° and the operation is repeated, always starting from the top);
• do not bump or scratch the painting (if the paint is damaged in any way, avoid dusting altogether);
• do not allow any rigid object to press against the front or back surface of the stretched canvas as this may create permanent damage to the recess;
• When storing or transferring, be careful to protect the surfaces of the canvas. When it becomes necessary to handle or move a painting, avoid touching the surface of the painting or the back of the canvas. Do not apply any type of pressure (even with your fingers) to the back of a canvas;
• to clean the frame simply use a soft cloth;
• works with Swarovski crystals: dust the object with a soft, lint-free cloth, possibly touching the cracks with a small brush;
• works using gold leaf/silver leaf: dust delicately using a soft brush (for example: vajo hair);
• if necessary: contact the artist for possible restoration work or seek professional cleaning services. An expert restorer will choose the correct method that is best suited to the work of art. The risk of damage to the paint will be much less if it is cleaned by a respectable professional in the field of art conservation.
PRINTS on metal:
• do not scratch the print.
• for cleaning: use a cotton cloth (not microfibre cloths!).
• do not rub with high pressure on the surface.
• do not use detergents or solvents.
• it is recommended to use gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints
PRINTS on canvas:
• do not use chemical products or detergents;
• canvas prints are not intended to be displayed outdoors;
• to clean: use a brush with very soft bristles, such as paintbrushes;
• do not hang canvas prints in places where there is constant change in temperature and humidity (near fireplaces, stoves, in bathrooms and etc.);
• Do not hang a canvas print in direct sunlight;
• Do not let any hard object press against the front or back surface of the stretched canvas as this may cause damage.